Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And just like that....



Well that was easy! After blogging about my stress, I had a great talk with my father and then, on Monday, a great talk with my Director. So, not to sound bipolar or anything.. but I feel a lot better!

I've also recently re-dedicated myself to getting in shape for the cruise that is coming up in a matter of weeks. Last week was really bad... I didn't work out save once when I went swimming. And I had desserts. This week so far hasn't been too bad. I worked out doing intervals on Monday and then my trainer enjoyed kicking my butt yesterday.

My motivation at work has been a little low... I think that's due to being burnt out. But, other than that and being busy all the time, I'm actually feeling pretty damn good!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter