Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye, 2012

Ah, 2012. The year of complete and utter change due to this guy:

It's crazy that he is almost a year old and we can't imagine our lives before him. He is getting to be a lot of fun to hang out with! 2013 should bring us another pregnancy (which I dread) with baby #2 coming sometime early 2014 (lucky me- 4 years in a row of being pregnant).

In 2013, Stephen will be going back to grad school but will not graduate until 2014- which I know he is bummed about.

Hopefully, we will get some much needed work done on the house like adding a shed, working on the upstairs bathroom, and painting/setting up the next nursery. Unfortunately, money is going to be tight due to daycare.

I am hoping that Stephen and I will be able to leave Thomas with the grandparents so that we can go to Chicago for a night or two. I'm also hoping that we can all go to Florida to visit my friend who recently moved there- although it may just end up being Thomas and I due to costs.

2013 is going to be tough- having a child has taught me that something as easy as doing laundry is more difficult post child. Being pregnant while having a toddler, does not sound like a blast. But I want to get it over and done with. Hopefully, 2013 will bring my family peace and happiness.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter