Sunday, October 19, 2014

Date Night

It's been awhile since Stephen and I have had the chance to go on a date (I'm thinking sometime in Aug? Maybe that quick dinner was in early Sept? Who knows!) so I was able to get the in laws to come watch the boys Sunday afternoon (3p) so that we could go eat and see a movie (what I like to call- an extended date). As I've discussed previously, my anxiety has ramped up these last couple of months and the date was no exception. I thought and thought and thought about where to go and what we should do. We hadn't eaten out much this month so we had a little more money than normal- so I was thinking about going to a nice restaurant. Unfortunately, they were either closed on Sunday or closed by 2:30p. (sigh) The next drama was about the movie. I wanted to go see Gone Girl since the book was so fantastic. But then I realized on Saturday that it was 2 hours and 25 minutes long and I wasn't entirely sure I could even sit that long without getting bored or tired (I nearly fell asleep while watching Her in the theater in a date earlier this year). But what on earth would we do if we didn't go see a movie?

After much back-n-forth (and I mean a lot), we decided on a restaurant and to go see Gone Girl. So here's me getting ready:



And the movie:


Of course we get to the restaurant and they closed at 3p (I must've gotten mixed up or something) so we changed our plans a bit and decided to go eat at the Keystone mall and then see the movie there. We had a good time (and the movie was good- but obv I am going to prefer the book) but stress came when we were stepping foot into the theater to then get a call from Ron saying that James had fallen in the kitchen and was bleeding from the mouth. We decided to stay at the theater and only come home if they text me thinking it was necessary (they didn't). So, yeah, not a great ending.

The doctor can't get me in for an appointment until Nov 4th. I feel like each week has gotten worse (a week or two ago I actually started developing a nervous eye twitch in my left eye) and since making an appointment with the dr, I am desperate need of an anti-anxiety medicine. I'm on the cancellation list so hopefully I can get in sooner.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter