Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Working on my fitness

The fb eating/exercising support group challenge is still going really well. My weight is fluctuating quite a bit due to water loss etc but I went from around 151 to around 149 (this morning I actually clocked in at 147.8- but it must be water). I think it's helping with some anxiety issues and it feels really good... but I'm strugging to make sure I don't work out too much. And I'm doing classes at the Monon when I'm off work that are screwing up my schedule a bit... So I need to do a better job of planning.

Thursday took off
Friday- circuit
Saturday- lifted
Sunday- walked 30 min with dogs
Monday- very challenging HIIT class at Monon
Tuesday- 31 min/2 mile hard walk on treadmill

Tonight I need to lift. Which will help get out the stress I'll have from today- I have a big deadline. Here is me last night after the 3 mile walk on the treadmill.

The group wanted us to post a picture of our workout buddy.


Ugh. I had my third shot yesterday (the below pic was after the nerve block). God, I hate getting these done. I have three more to go after this week. I really, really hope that this medicine actually shrinks or completely makes disappear this stupid tumor. 


Below is the pic I took of myself after doing the challenging workout at the Monon. Good grief my face is beet red!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter