Saturday, August 24, 2013

32 weeks



So far, so good on the pregnancy. My blood pressure got to 140/90 but then went down again and I've had no swelling. If I continue like this, they will have me carry to 39 weeks. Part of me wants to keep this baby in as long as possib.  while part of me wants to deliver immediately. 

We have finally started progressing on the nursery. The drywall patching has been sanded and now the room needs  to be vacuumed and wiped down so that the painting can commence. I just want the nursery done so that I can unpack and organize all the baby crap I have. 

Our 6 year anniversary was last Sunday. We didn't do anything to celebrate because we are going to Oakley's Bistro this Tues for a dinner date. We are still sorely neglecting each other- this will only be the 2nd or 3rd date we've been on this year. 

I have no interest in celebrating my 33rd birthday tomorrow. Not because I feel like I'm getting old (I don't) but because I'm so damn uncomfortable at 33 weeks. Especially since the past few days the baby has been hitting my cervix a lot. It feels like a sharp knife!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter