Oh, the joys of holidays where there is mandatory family time. We are currently spending the day in Logansport with the in laws and then having Thanksgiving tomorrow with my parents.
The kid are doing well. Thomas has learned to say please and OK recently. Still answers "no" to every question asked. I think they are both coming down with another cold. James is probably around 9 pounds now and has spent the day eating and sleeping. I currently in the bedroom pumping. Pumping has become my new pastime as I do it every 3 hrs 24 hrs a day. I haven't nursed James in a week or two And instead am pumping and bottle feeding. It can be exhausting. Thankfully james sleeps 5-6 hrs at a time at night usually.
I've decided when I'm going back to work full time- the week of MLK Jan 20th. That will give me roughly 4 months that I've been on leave. It will be hard sending james there as he is so little but part of me will be happy to have my workdays without him. It has been so challenging trying to work 20 hrs when he wants to eat or be held.

0 comments:
Post a Comment