Monday, April 23, 2007

What a Weekend!

It went WAY too fast for me! I saw my parents several times this weekend and on Sunday we drove up to see Stephen's parents. I have 20 bags of top soil sitting in my backyard waiting to be put into the garden.. If the rain holds off, we plan on working on that tonight. I've got wedding plans to make. I'm having my wedding info hosted here. I still don't know what my wedding colors are going to be (sometimes I think gold, sometimes green) but I imagine I will get it figured out when I find a nice inexpensive bridesmaids dress. The location has been found- the Indiana Historical Society. It's beautiful but, unfortunately, a huge conference is going on that Friday and Saturday so traffic might be really bad.

Anyways, my plants are doing well. I hope to possibly get some planted this weekend before our California trip or right after we get back. We still haven't confirmed a dog sitter yet.. I need to get that worked out asap!

The wedding and gardening are really the only big things we are actively working on right now. At the end of this week, I'll need to focus on packing for California. We leave next Thursday and won't be back until the following Tuesday. Sweet relief!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter