Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks MLK!

Boy, did I need that third day! How is it that every weekend I have two full days off... but needed this extra day to get things done that NEEDED to be done?!

*Decorating closet needed to be cleaned and organized (the closet I've shoved pictures, decor, etc. in since I'm not decorating the house yet)
*Leaves picked up in the back porch (Cody tore the three bags of leaves I had out there open)
*Organized the pantry- it was insane
*Organized/Sorted/Labeled our paperwork (bills, receipts, wills, etc.)


That and cleaning took me all freaking day! Thankfully, I got to have some fun this weekend... I saw two AMAZING movies:






I'm sorry for those who LOVED Slumdog Millionaire... it was a fantastic movie... but the Wrestler has to be one of the most amazing movies I have EVER seen in my life!

Anyways, I feel full refreshed to take on the week!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter