Thursday, July 16, 2009

YEAH FOR BABIES!

So, babies have been on the brain recently. More like they've taken over my brain. And everyone around me is SICK of hearing me talk about babies. So, I thought I would talk to my blog. Babies, babies, babies.

Anywho, I've been eying this crib:

It's Dwell for Target. And affordable. For what baby, you might ask? Well, for my nonexistent baby that I plan on having eventually.

I also planning on buying this:



This is a bugaboo stroller.. and the price is right at nearly $800. It's such a deal that I'm going to put in on my non-existent registry for my non-existent rich relatives to buy it for me. Hooray!

This is the diaper bag from LL Bean that I saw:

Are you getting creeped out yet? I've also been buying tons of stuff at garage sales.

Like this for $30:

Oh, yes. An Eddie Bauer wood high chair. I had to fight 2-3 other women for it.

What's next? I'm running a little low on things to buy at garage sales. I've been told not to buy strollers, car seats, and bottles at garage sales... bummer. But completely reasonable.

I wouldn't mind getting an electronic baby wipe warmer, more onesies, more cloth diapers, maternity clothes at garage sales. I firmly believe that in order to truly save money.. you have got to prepare yourself ahead of time. And I am thoroughly enjoying the preparations! Now, I need to get a baby!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter