Thus far, my pregnancy can be neatly described by two things:
I seem to need sleep. A lot. For a few weeks I was going to bed by 7:30pm. One time, I left at work at 4:30pm to come home and take a two hour nap. Thankfully, the last few nights I've been able to stay up until 9p or a little later. The toilet is for the nausea. It started out last throughout the whole day, but for the last month or so, it starts as early as 5:30p until I fall asleep (thankfully I can sleep). And I'm having a really difficult time taking my prenatal vitamins due to the nausea. Which sucks. We've taken to making a virgin pina colada with my crushed up pill so that I can take it.
But I'm happy to report that Monday will be 10 weeks! Which is great because Monday is also August 1st- the same month that the dreaded fall semester begins. We've got another ultrasound tomorrow so it will be cool to see how much the baby has grown since the last one. Still, it's daunting to think of how much longer I still have to go. Ugh!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment