Yeah, it's been awhile since my last update. Between trying to complete 3 graduate classes (so that I may graduate this December), work being crazy, and working on the house, I seem to not have much extra time. Saturdays are mostly spent on garage sales for baby gear. I've found an insane number of clothes, furniture, etc which has caused my baby registry to have barely anything in it. The rest of the weekend is spent working on homework and cleaning/cooking. This semester has been hell so far!
We find out in 2 1/2 weeks the gender of the baby. I've invited my mom to come to the appointment so that she can see him/her as well (since we can't record the ultrasounds). I think we will all be excited to have one less mystery out of the way.
The nausea has gone away, thankfully. I still have a super sensitive sense of smell but my biggest complaint right now is my back. Starting a few weeks ago, I've had pain from my tailbone all the way up my spine. I bought a belly band to help but I'm really looking forward to the chiropractor appointment this Friday. My stuffy nose would come in 2nd place. It usually is just at night (allergies, I guess) but now it's creeping in to during the day.
Other than the stress and new symptoms, not too much to report. I hope to have belly pics soon.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment