Thursday, February 28, 2013

Seems to be a "go"


Well, I had an early ultrasound this past Monday and the little bean seems to be doing well. They have the due date set for October 11th. Seeing him/her definitely made things more official in my mind (now that I feel more comfortable that this pregnancy won't end in miscarriage) and therefore completely overwhelmed me. What if I end up with a lot of health issues again? What if I'm on bed rest for weeks/months? What if I end up in the hospital for weeks/months? Oh my god, that would be so extremely stressful!


And whose brilliant idea was it to have a second this soon (oh, yeah, me)? Having Thomas running around is overwhelming enough. The fact that this Oct/Nov I will be operating on 1-2 hrs of sleep at a time is... extremely overwhelming. And scary. 



I took this picture for a belated Valentine's Day. Stephen and I got the chance to go out to dinner at a local tapas place that we absolutely love. I can't believe it's the end of Feb already! 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter