Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend Check In

This past Friday was 17 weeks into the pregnancy. I've gained about 10 pounds now and on the 22nd we find out the gender. I've been feeling pretty well except the past week I had to take quite a few naps around lunch. And I'm still not eating most meat.

Yesterday was the final day of the 4 week push/pull/bear crawl challenge with 120 pounds. I did it in 32 sec- just 1 sec away from the record. Complete bummer but it feels good to get second place when I'm this far along. I definitely think I would've won if I wasn't pregnant. Unfortunately, that will probably be the last physical challenge that I will be allowed to compete in until the pregnancy is over with.
Thomas has been extra cranky recently but we realized it's because he is getting his second bottom molar in. Poor thing. It's just exhausting because he starts fussing if I even tear some foil or open a drawer or give him something he might want. The first molar came in just a couple of weeks ago and he was the same then.

Yesterday we took him to a local park to run around. The weather was beautiful and cool. I'll miss it when it's summer and I'm dying of heat.



0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter