Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Moon

Friday night, the in laws picked Thomas up to take to Logansport so that Stephen and I could have a mini vacation in Chicago. I was sad but knew he would have a food time. I quickly distracted the much sadder Stephen by suggesting we go to Broad Ripple to walk around and get a drink. 

Saturday morning, we got up early to leave for Chicago. We ate lunch at our favorite Purple Pig and then went to a Cubs game (where I slept during 1-2 innings). Walking around this much while 22 weeks pregnant was exhausting so after the game we ended up making our way back to the hotel and staying in for the night. 

Now is Sunday morning and we will be getting up soon to leave for Logansport to pick Thomas up and head home. Now that we are only hours from seeing him, I'm impatient to get there.  





0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter