Friday, July 12, 2013

27 Weeks



Today makes 27 weeks into this never ending pregnancy. I had another weekly appointment with my OB office and, again, the blood pressure seems to be staying low (118/68). I went ahead and did the 3 hr glucose test as well. Next week I'm betting it will come back that I have gestational diabetes. Until then, I am LIVING IT UP!

This is going to be a busy weekend for us. Brian flew in last night and is staying with us until Sunday. Saturday, I am driving to the IKEA in Ohio to meet Soraya for lunch and a little shopping. Stephen is working out Saturday morning, Sunday him and his family are going to an Indian's baseball game and Sunday night I am meeting a friend for dinner. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter