Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hello, November



Seriously?!? Fucking November already? I cannot believe Thomas will be 3 in a matter of a couple of months. That means we are almost over the shitty toddler attitude, right? Right?!!?!

It's November 4th already. It doesn't look like we'll be celebrating it in Logansport due to the mother-in-law. Which is great! But I think I'll have to cook up some Thanksgiving side dishes since we won't be getting (hardly) any leftovers.

In October, I took a Thurs, Fri, Monday off. I was worried that it would make my anxiety go crazy but it ended up being great! Thursday I did stuff for the house, Friday I did part relaxing/part getting ready for the weekend (laundry, cleaning, groceries). And then sweet blissful Monday I was able to relax. Of course that day flew by but it was still nice. Unfortunately, I got a nasty virus and was out on Tuesday because of it. I ended up using 6 days of vacation in October but I have 6 left and will definitely be taking another Friday/Monday combo again. I might just treat myself to a pedicure as well!

Today was my doctor's appointment to finally get me back on lexapro. I just need a small dosage to help me out of my funk. The only bummer is that it takes about a month to kick in! A month!!! Who the hell has that kind of time to wait?!?!?! At least Stephen isn't taking his class any more.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter