Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Christmas List

I've been told over and over again that I'm difficult to buy for. When I get on a spending spree (especially if it's not my money) then I can shop like it's nobody's business. But, in order to be frugal, you have to get out of the mindset of spending money- and that's where I try to be constantly. So, coming up with a list of stuff to ask for turns into a challenge. But I did it and this is what I have:

1. Loccitane verbena hand lotion



2. Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof   COLOR 24 Dark Brown Matte  

3. Aveda tourmaline charged exfoliating cleanser 

                                               
4. 13x9 baking sheet 

5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

6. Gap jersey reverse tee color navy

7. GapFit woven pull-over


8. Gift card to Polish Nail Salon (where I get pedicures)


9. Sephora Favorites  Give Me More Lip

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter