Friday, January 23, 2015

Boat has been rocked a bit!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has been so much going on today (both good and... bad?). OK, so the good first. Today is Thomas's 3rd birthday!!!


My brain can't wrap around the fact that he is 3 years old today. It's been both the shortest and longest three years of my life. We don't really have anything planned today (other than making train cookies to bring to daycare) but I'm making a cake this weekend for him. Plus he has gotten a million gifts from the grandparents.

Here are daycare pictures of him eating his train cookies with his school:



Previously if you asked how old he was, he would say 6 but he's been saying that he is 3 now... so there's that. At this point, he's dealing with James running up to him and taking one or more trains or train track- there is a reason we call him James-zilla. That and trying to deal with the rules (like going to bed at 8pm). He has been cracking us up lately- he has these little conversations with his Thomas the trains. He even does special voices for some of them. And he picks up on everything (like when I mentioned that my feet were aching from my shoes and he later asked about it).

I'll definitely post more picture of him this weekend.

The other piece of news today is that Chris, our Admissions Director, announced that he was taking a new job. I'm completely shocked at this- Chris has been very supportive of me since the beginning and is the reason I am allowed so much lenience. I really, really wish he wasn't leaving. So, now I'm trying to regroup and figure out what to do. I've been asked if I'm planning on applying for the position- but I just don't know if it would be a good fit.


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter