Last night I needed to get out of the house so Kelly met me at Seasons 52 for dinner. We then went to the Keystone mall to look around. She ended up doing some shopping at Sephora and used my rewards card so I made viB!! Which is a little bit embarrassing. Oh, and in other Sephora news, I finally got this:
It's my first Sephora Play! Monthly box.
Speaking of monthly boxes, I signed up for another so I'm now at:
2 birch boxes
1 ipsy
1 glossybox
1 lip monthly
1 Sephora box
Uh, I think that's it. It seems like a lot but it really isn't that costly on a monthly basis.
This morning I have brunch with my IUPUI book club. We are discussing:
It's been awhile since I read it but thought it was great. I believe I've read 42 books this year and I'm stuck in my current but not at all worried about reaching my goal of 50.
I've got it in my head that instead of Stephen and I trying to figure out the gym membership thing, that we should build our own basic home gym- in the basement or garage (I'm leaning towards the basement). I'm VERY excited about it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment