I'm absolutely heartbroken over the loss of my dear friend, Betsy. I worked out with her at HTS for years and stayed in touch with her after HTS closed. In fact, she was one of the few people who brought over a delicious meal for my family right before my surgery in January. She had talked about joining back up with me to lift at the Monon. I'm going to miss her dearly.
Monday, May 30, 2016
I'm absolutely heartbroken over the loss of my dear friend, Betsy. I worked out with her at HTS for years and stayed in touch with her after HTS closed. In fact, she was one of the few people who brought over a delicious meal for my family right before my surgery in January. She had talked about joining back up with me to lift at the Monon. I'm going to miss her dearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment