Monday, September 5, 2016

Long weekend

Work has been rough lately. Over 50 large projects, 5 people to manage (4 being student workers), trying to hire another full time staff person, and not knowing the systems or some of the data have all contributed to the problem.

And these last few months have been the first time where I have given my all at work and than have nothing to give when I come home. August was the worst month yet- I've been working 50-60 hour weeks and am too tired to do any of my hobbies like working out or reading. I'm just worn out all the time.

But it's Labor Day weekend and I took Tuesday off. So a 4 day weekend. I still have to do some work but it's been wonderfully relaxing. I've caught up on laundry and groceries, and ran much needed errands. My goal is to figure out a way to manage everything at once. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter