Saturday, November 19, 2016
Posted by Meagan on 4:43 AM with
No comments
Voted!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pics
Pinterest
Flickr Pictures
Popular Posts
32 weeks
So far, so good on the pregnancy. My blood pressure got to 140/90 but then went down again and I've had no swelling. If I continue like ...
Mandatory Family Time Nearly Over!
Christmas sucks. It's a lot of spending money you should be saving on stuff that people don't actually need. Can you tell I'm re...
Happy Fathers Day
Happy 4th
I'm miserably pregnant today with the baby moving up behind my ribs. It's been incredibly uncomfortable since last night with chest ...
Date Night
It's been awhile since Stephen and I have had the chance to go on a date (I'm thinking sometime in Aug? Maybe that quick dinner w...
Goodbye, 2012
Ah, 2012. The year of complete and utter change due to this guy: It's crazy that he is almost a year old and we can't imagine ou...
Working on my fitness
The fb eating/exercising support group challenge is still going really well. My weight is fluctuating quite a bit due to water loss etc but ...
Christmas List
Due to the need to pay off some bills and buy a new couch, Christmas is going to be pretty skimpy this year. I thought I would blog what is ...
Peace
The time between when I wake up and Thomas wakes up (usually 5:30-6:30am) is like a mini vacation.
6 Months!
Yesterday, Thomas turned 6 months old. 6 months, people! That's crazy! Part of me thinks he has been with us forever... the other par...
Pages
Home
Labels
baby quilt
Paris
Text Widget
About Me
Meagan
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
2017
(10)
July
(1)
May
(5)
March
(4)
2016
(48)
December
(1)
November
(2)
Voted!
Happy Halloween
October
(1)
September
(4)
August
(5)
July
(5)
June
(1)
May
(7)
April
(4)
March
(7)
February
(4)
January
(7)
2015
(65)
December
(5)
November
(6)
October
(5)
September
(5)
August
(8)
July
(7)
June
(5)
May
(5)
April
(6)
March
(4)
February
(3)
January
(6)
2014
(64)
December
(11)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(3)
August
(6)
July
(5)
June
(4)
May
(5)
April
(6)
March
(4)
February
(5)
January
(3)
2013
(61)
December
(6)
November
(3)
October
(7)
September
(9)
August
(2)
July
(6)
June
(8)
May
(5)
April
(4)
March
(3)
February
(4)
January
(4)
2012
(48)
December
(6)
November
(4)
October
(3)
September
(4)
August
(2)
July
(7)
June
(8)
May
(3)
April
(2)
March
(5)
February
(3)
January
(1)
2011
(15)
December
(1)
October
(1)
September
(1)
August
(1)
July
(2)
June
(2)
May
(3)
April
(2)
January
(2)
2010
(5)
November
(1)
July
(1)
June
(1)
January
(2)
2009
(19)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(1)
August
(1)
July
(4)
April
(3)
February
(2)
January
(3)
2008
(48)
December
(1)
November
(2)
October
(1)
September
(3)
August
(6)
July
(2)
June
(5)
May
(5)
April
(7)
March
(5)
February
(5)
January
(6)
2007
(75)
December
(5)
November
(5)
October
(6)
September
(6)
August
(15)
July
(10)
June
(9)
May
(5)
April
(3)
March
(9)
February
(2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment