Friday, February 23, 2007

My First Post

Well it's official- I have a blog. It will be interesting to see how much I actually write in this. Currently, I am at work trying to buy Cubs tickets for the 2007 season. Because of the high demand, I am in a virtual waiting room waiting for the lottery system to pick my number just so I can purchase over-priced tickets so that I may take a day off of work, spend money on gas and food to drive up to Chicago and watch another losing season for my boyfriend, Stephen. Uh, yeah.

I also got George Carlin tickets this morning for my family and a friend. He is coming to Indy in April and I have already seen him in Las Vegas but he is SO worth it!!! Now that's a show worthy of the cost of admission!

Besides our love of raunchy comedy and a losing baseball team, Stephen and I also enjoy going to the Indianapolis symphony. We will be joined by Stephen's mother this Saturday as we go to our first one this year. I would also like to mention that we are planning on seeing Reno 911's new movie either Friday or Sunday! Woohoo!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter