and looking at several that she made. I've nearly half way done already (I only started a week ago) and I am in love! Here is what I have so far:

Sorry it's a bad picture. Last night was spent cleaning the house and watering and weeding the garden so I didn't get a chance to take a picture until late at night.
The wedding planning is also coming along. The music is done, the wedding dress is being worked on and my maid of honor and I are going dress shopping downtown tomorrow night. Saturday morning, my mom and I are meeting at McNamara to discuss flowers. I have yet to hear back from the caterer about food- so I may shoot her another e-mail today. Stephen and I need to go pick out his tux soon so that Brian, the best man, can get fitted for his.
The weight loss is also going very well. Tonight is my third meeting with Blane, my trainer, and I am still very sore from Tuesday's get together. He is having me lift a lot of free weights and do a lot of ab work- and I LOVE IT! I've lost about 8 pounds since January- thank goodness! The change in diet has really helped- I cheated this past weekend a little but otherwise all I have eaten is grilled chicken, salads and fruit. That's a dramatic change from meatloaf, lasagna, steaks etc.
Anyways, I have so more planning that I must get back to.

0 comments:
Post a Comment