Saturday, Stephen did an amazing job working on the first floor bathroom caulking the wainscoting which had settled a bit and sanding the molding... He has MUCH more patience that I do! I was busy PURGING and organizing and working on the wedding. My mom and I met at McNamara's and worked with the designer for white arrangements which include cali lilly's, hyacinth and white roses. Having all of those beautiful flowers and the leftover cake will probably be my favorite part of the wedding! We then ran some more wedding-related errands which included buying some alcohol for cocktails that night after swimming. That night, Stephen and I went up for a nice swim and to try a Herb and Fruit Carafe (basically Persecco, vodka, fruit and mint) and then cosmopolitans made from mandarin vodka (what is in the lavender cosmo that I love). We all LOVED the cosmo and am making it the specialty drink for the wedding.
My clapotis is at a bit of a halt. I ran out of yarn and am having the seller send me more ASAP! She sent me a picture of it last Friday so that I can bond with it while it finishes drying. I LOVE IT!
I am hoping that its a smooth transition between the hank that I have already knit up and these three. How typical of me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment