Friday, November 30, 2007

Something to Celebrate


My husband is getting a small promotion at work and is nearly finished with his first semester at school! Hooray! Hopefully it will come with a nice big raise! We are going out tonight with some friends to the Palomino to celebrate. And because I have a coupon. I see many lavendar cosmos in my immediate future!
I really need to create an organized list of all of the things needing to get done this weekend. Stephen is going to be useless again (due to school) and there is a lot that I have been procrastinating on.
Sample list:
1. Finish sealing all windows
2. Clean basement
3. COOK!!!!!!
4. Dust/Vacuum/Clean bathroom
5. Christmas shopping
6. Grading!!!!!
7. Photographing/posting pictures on flickr

There is more, unfortunately. At least I'll have time tonight to celebrate and relax a little!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter