Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ugh!

I feel motion-sick with all of the fast-paced change going on around me. At first it was exciting- now it's getting to be nerve-racking. Too much change too quickly is not necessarily a good thing. But all I can do is try to sit back and wait it out. If it works, then great. If not, then I'll need to look into other options. One valuable lesson I have learned, though, is not to judge something unless you know ALL of the information.
Anyways, this week is Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we will be spending it with my parents in Carmel helping my dad put drywall up in their new garage and eating, of course. Friday, we will be heading up to Logansport to spend the night and have another Thanksgiving meal. Early Saturday morning we will be heading back home so that I can go to work and Stephen can study. That's pretty much the exciting weekend.
And I still haven't stopped thinking about the cruise- 25 days left. I need it now more than ever!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter