
I have all of this random crap flying through my head. Like a reminder to pick up magazines for the flight. To update the dog/cat sitting instructions for the sitter. To find the Christmas wrapping paper. Should I wrap gifts now or wait? Should I send Christmas cards out now or wait? Wait until when? Will I have time to fire my new student worker before or after the holidays (hopefully before!!)? All of these random thoughts are flying about in my head trying to kill me.
This weekend will be my last full one before our trip. The last full one before Christmas.
Stephen only has two pairs of jeans that fit him- this weekend or next Saturday we need to go get him some. Itineraries need to be printed.
And to top it all off, my brother and his fiance are VERY unexpectantly heading to Iraq sooner rather than later. In fact, this week they are packing up their stuff and driving the two girls to Florida to stay at her mother's house. Todd's fiance wasn't supposed to leave for Iraq for another few months. I am hoping that this is the straw that broke the camel's back- that she decides to get out of the army the next chance she gets.
Anyways, I better get back to the list making!

0 comments:
Post a Comment