Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not Feeling So Hot Today

I went home from work early yesterday (actually more like drove like a maniac home from work)... my stomach hurts and I don't want to face the fact that it's been like this since the gluttonous eating (starting with the cruise) began in mid-December! Ugh! Oye! It hurts!

I've started planning my next trip- NYC. I feel a bit guilty going there right now because we are starting to buckle down on finances and plan for upcoming trips etc. But Stephen says to go. So I think I will!

One place I am going to make sure to visit is:

PURL! Both the fabric store and yarn store are going to get paid a visit! I'm going to have to start saving up my money now!


I also think I may spend some time at the MoMA.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter