As I struggle to get back to work mode (Between being sick and being gone I've been on a wonky sleep schedule) so that getting up at my NEW commuter time of 6am won't be unbearable, I've been peeling wallpaper until 10:30pm the past few nights so that I am tired. I've already completed the entry hallway, some of the master bathroom (which, turns out, really didn't need to be done due to renovations... and it looks MUCH worse now... oops!) and most of the master bedroom. Thankfully, wallpaper doesn't exist anywhere else in the house. Yet.
I think on one wall in the entryway I might put up wallpaper. Or, if it's too expensive, paint the design I'm looking for.
Examples:




I also need to figure out what paint to use in the master bedroom. I was hoping to do something dark and rich to make the room more cozy. But Stephen wants something more soothing. I think this is a nice compromise:

A deep slate color.
Or :
0 comments:
Post a Comment