1. Stephen's grandmother passed away last week. Bereavement leave was needed and work piled up.
2. My father's surprise 50th birthday was last Friday which made things EXTREMELY stressful!
3. My mother, husband and I got sinus infections and had to be seen by the doctor.
4. Harley ate ANOTHER dark chocolate candy bar- it's like he is in LOVE with those things!
5. I'm leaving for a week to Seattle this Saturday
6. I haven't been sleeping well
7. The buyer's appraiser made us to a bunch of repairs to the home (which took up almost the ENTIRE weekend last weekend) and drop the sale price of the home $2,000!!!
8. Work is PILING UP
I also need to oogle something that I am drooling over. Rowan's own Kim Hargreave. I've decided to marry her. And buy one of her books. And it all started with Haven:

Uh, are you kidding me??????
How about this:

And the sweaters are amazing! Unfortunately, the book is only sold in the UK making the purchase pretty pricey (and unavailable for my Seattle trip two days from now!!)!
Speaking of my trip, Seattle should be interesting. I'm going to miss Stephen, Harley and kitty but it will be nice not to have to worry about anyone but myself (although I'm sure I'll be making plenty of calls to Stephen to make sure he does this or that). Poor Harley is going to be so mopey. Then, on Wednesday, Stephen joins me in Seattle and we'll be off to visit his brother in Portland. A nice little vacation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment