I am seriously disturbed that my child is already 3 months old. I feel like he's not a baby anymore. And each day seems to be more and more difficult to work from home and take care of him. Luckily, we found a part time sitter to stay with him in the summer. I officially requested to work from home Tues-Thurs after maternity leave is done- so it will be nice to have a sitter here to take care of him. Now if I could just find someone to help me between now and July 1 when she starts.
In the past week or so, Thomas has started sucking on blankets, shirts, arms, etc. And he was become a little extra drool-y. I thought it would be too soon before his gums start to ache, but apparently not. His sleeping hasn't changed much (he wakes around 9p, 2p, 6p to eat) but when he's up he can get very cranky!
Other than that, everything is good. We are celebrating Jayne and Stephen's birthday (I can't believe he will be 35!) this Friday night. Stephen will be getting an extra special gift- an iPad3!! Jennifer is staying with us from tonight to Sat. It might be one of the last times before she moves to Florida.
That's about it. It seems that all I do is work and take care of the baby. Tomorrow we are finally having my work baby shower, so Thomas and I will be driving down to IUPUI to see everyone again. Pictures to come soon, I'm sure!


0 comments:
Post a Comment