Tuesday, April 10, 2012

11 Weeks

My son turned 11 weeks old yesterday. And I swear he weighs at least 12 pounds. It boggles my mind that he is getting so freaking big!! He is wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes although some are already too small on him. I imagine he will be wearing 3-6 month clothes in another month or so.


Garage sales have started back up for the year. It's been great getting designer baby clothes like Gap for only $1 or so each.

Stephen and I have already been talking about when we will get pregnant with baby number 2. I think it's because Thomas is growing so fast that he's no longer going to be a baby soon. We are thinking of getting pregnant either early in 2013 or mid year 2013. I'm hoping the second will be a girl.

Paris is coming up fast- about a month away. We still haven't planned what excursions we are going to take. Stephen is stressed about the trip (since we don't really have the money or the time) but I can not wait! I'm mostly nervous about how Thomas will do on the flights and plan to bring many extra pairs of ear plugs for anyone sitting near us. I'm hoping he doesn't scream to the point that we have to buy people drinks. I rented a bunch of books from the library on how to travel with a baby overseas- I need to look into how to handle formula etc in the airport security lines. What a pain!

I'm still working from home. I don't return to work until after Paris (Monday, May 28th). That will make my leave a little over 4 months. I'm hoping I can still work from home part time- especially since I still don't have a sitter for Thomas Tues-Thurs (Jayne will be watching him Monday and Friday).

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter