Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Break & 5 Months!

Despite the never ending To Do list, I took a little time out to go to the Aveda Salon at the Keystone Mall to get a complimentary chair massage, facial, and makeup application. I ended up looking like:
Not too bad... although WAY too fancy for a day/night spent at home. I did fancy the night up with one of these:
OK, maybe two. I am growing my own mint (in a container) for tons of mojito's this summer!

One last thing... my awesome son who is nine days into teething, turned FIVE months old today!
I can not believe how fast he is growing! Hopefully his top two teeth will be coming in soon so that he is no longer in pain.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Noticed your comment on my blog and clicked through to yours. Your son is sooo cute! I can't get over that smile.

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter