Bum Genius pocket diapers seemed to be the best and held their value. I bought one new at the store and nine others used on Craigslist (still cost me $76). Obviously with only ten diapers, I am only going part time with them (you can see his disposable diapers in the top left corner in the picture above). So far, so good. I got a lot of great information from my cousin, Tara, and this webpost.
In other news, we finally figured out why Thomas has been acting so cranky and needy since last Thursday- he is cutting his two top teeth!! You can already feel the left one just barely. I've been giving him Tylenol every four hours to help with the pain and hoping that they come in quickly. The poor guy has been shoving his fist/bibs/shirts/pajamas in his mouth to try to relieve the pain.

0 comments:
Post a Comment