I'm still lifting weight twice a week and am really seeing improvement in my strength. I think I would see improvement in my body composition but because I've been eating junk since I got home from Paris, my weight hasn't changed much. But, I am FINALLY starting to get serious about losing weight again and hope to see the pounds start dropping shortly.
Next Thursday is my sitter's (T-R) last day... and I have no idea what I am going to do. This past Monday I watched Thomas while working on my laptop in the living room. It wasn't the end of the world... but it certainly wasn't fun. Oh, and this happened...
Yes, it's absolutely disgusting that spitup got THAT CLOSE to my mouth. I texted Stephen this picture to show him how my day was going. This is probably the third time I had to change my shirt due to spit up... Actually, I think I just grabbed Thomas and threw him in the shower with me since we both smelled.



0 comments:
Post a Comment