Except not really because my air conditioner died on Monday and it looks like it might cost close to $2,000 to fix. Boo! What a terrible summer to not having air conditioning- when every day seems to be over 100 degrees. This blows!
But it's the weekend! Surely, something fun will happen! Well, the hubby and I are dropping the baby off at my parents and going out to dinner. It's probably the first time we have spent hanging out in....uh... months? Yeah, I know. Not good.
I took this picture of Thomas on July 4th over at my parents. One minute they positively hate being on their stomachs, and the next they don't seem to mind it. He's trying to figure out how to crawl and can get his legs bent but doesn't seem to know what to do with his arms. I've already told the dogs and cat that the second he becomes mobile, they better run for the hills.
Hmmm... what else? I'm currently lusting after the following Aveda products after getting a taste of it during a complementary treatments (so THAT'S why I do those!):
Tourmaline Charged Starter Set
The smell is AMAZING!! I'm nearly out of the face scrub and need to save up my allowance to get more soon.
Anywho, hope you all a good weekend!


2 comments:
That is the best picture YET! So cute!
Thanks! He wants to start crawling but can't quite figure it out!
Post a Comment