Friday, March 22, 2013

Date Night


Stephen and I were lucky to get a date night recently. I told him that it was his job to plan it. So we went out for sushi (YUM) and then to bowling. Except when we got to the bowling alley, there was a tournament going on. We decided, instead, to kill time at the Keystone mall. Oh, well. We will have to save bowling for next time.

Just a picture of Thomas eating his carbs. He's still been battling all of the germs that he brings home from daycare. At this point, he is on antibiotics (since it's been over 5 weeks that he's been sick). Poor kid!


Monday was my 12 week checkup (even though I'm not 12 weeks until this Fri). I am so relieved that I am nearly done with my first trimester. Why, you might ask? I went to bed at 6:30pm last night. You heard me right. And that was only after impatiently waiting until a semi-acceptable time to dump Thomas into Stephen's lap to take care of. I REALLY wanted to go to bed before 4p. Ugh! Stephen has been a champ through my exhaustion and nausea- taking care of Thomas in my place. I'm looking forward to the second trimester where I am still mobile yet, hopefully, not so exhausted!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter