Easter weekend was still a bit chilly but at least it was sunny. We started it on Saturday by heading up to Logansport for a few hours for lunch and then an outdoor egg hunt. Thomas had no interest in finding the eggs and had to be coaxed into it. Instead, he just wanted to run around outside.
Sunday was brunch with my parents (Nana and Papa). Afterwards, I made sure Thomas had plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful weather (and our big fenced in yard) by playing with bubbles, water, and toys outside.
This past Friday we hit 12 weeks in the pregnancy. I'm hoping the tiredness with ease up a bit so that I can get some of my energy back. I suspect I will still be asleep by 9pm every night... it would just be nice if I wasn't exhausted before then. We told my in laws that we were pregnant and, this week, we really need to tell Brian and Todd.





0 comments:
Post a Comment