Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moving On

In the last week or two, Stephen and I have been seriously discussing moving out-of-state in 5-10 (probably 10) years. Stephen never had planned to stay in Indiana after he graduated college and only stayed and settled down when I insisted on being close to our families to help with the children. But, more and more family is becoming more hassle than it's worth and has my fights with my mother become more frequent, so it the chance that our relationship is going to deteriorate completely. And now that they have purchased the farm, it comes before everything. Already, they missed Stephen's birthday dinner last year and time with Thomas because of it. So I'm done. Both my brother and my brother-in-law moved far away and I'm not seeing the appeal of Indiana quite so much anymore.

The beauty of 10 years is that the kids will be out of daycare. The extra money will be used to fix the house up to sell and save up for a down payment on the next house. I'm excited about the new adventure and think that it is most definitely what is best for my family.


2 comments:

Lois said...

I'll go with you. Destination not important.

Meagan said...

Yeah!

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter