Monday, May 5, 2014

Teeth

Poor James is in the process of getting 5 teeth (4 upper and 1 bottom). He went from no teeth a few weeks ago to 6! And on top of that, the kids have been sick this week with colds. Apparently it's going around. So there's been a LOT of snot and coughing around the house. And I've started feeling like I have a scratchy throat!

Here's me at HTS last week. Dan posted because I've lost about 7% body fat in less than 5 months. He measured me at 18.5% although I feel like that's a little low. Anyways, I'm really happy with where I'm at. 


Before Thomas started getting his cold, I took him to the Farmer's Market with me last Saturday. He pushed his wagon around and I bought him a small bag of kettlecorn to munch on.




Here's James with one of his favorite toys- a teething gum massager.



Last Sunday, we transitioned Thomas to a "big boy bed". We just put his twin mattress on the floor and skipped the toddler bed and the rails. He LOVES LOVES LOVES his new bed. And he's rolled off of it a few times throughout the night but crawls right back to bed. It couldn't have gone any smoother!


Here's daddy reading a bed time story.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter