We took the boys to a nearby park recently for a birthday party.
And James is just warn out from bouncing. I know we have a nearly identical picture of Thomas doing the same thing.
The boys are very serious about watching Mickey Mouse.
James has still been having a rough time with all of the teething. And yesterday was the first full day I haven't pumped so he's 100% on formula now. Between the drainage from the teething and learning to crawl, he's been spitting up a lot of nasty formula. And he's now officially mobile! Last night I saw him dragging himself across the floor to get something. Between that and rolling, he can move a decent amount. He still isn't close to sitting, though, and I think it's because he's too impatient to learn. As his mother, that makes me very nervous.
We have the 100 sec kettlebell snatch competition this week. I'll be competing tomorrow morning and am nervous as shit about it. My competitor did an excellent job and I'm not sure if I am physically capable of beating her. I also signed up for the HTS SNAP food challenge again. I figured it was worth the $60 to lose the last few pounds. I'm hoping to be in the low 140s. My body fat % was 18.5% although I think that's a little low.






0 comments:
Post a Comment