Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lots Going On

James is officially 9 months old today (I need to take him 9mo pics) but here are some from the past few weeks detailing his love for playing with the dog water dish.




Look familiar?


That's Thomas at 9 months. Thomas' expression still cracks me up. Whereas James is proud of himself. 

Last weekend, I threw a baby shower for Stephen's cousin, Amy. Here are some pics of it:





James was invited so he got to crawl around all over the floor looking cute!



Here is me right before I left for the shower.


We are currently working on building our three raised garden beds. This weekend, the in laws are taking Thomas, so I'm hoping to get this project about wrapped up.


One of my favorite pics is below. Now that James is on the move, he crawls under the train table and him and Thomas play. It's positively adorable.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter