Monday, August 25, 2014

The Big 3-4!





Today is my birthday. And to celebrate, I am working from home while watching Thomas (who is almost fully recovered from another hand, foot, mouth virus). I can still work with Thomas home... although he keeps insisting he wants to sit on my lap (so that he can watch youtube videos). I keep telling him mommy has to work. His response is "Thomas work!"

This past weekend was a little bit of a birthday celebration. Friday was our date day. Saturday night we went to my parent's farm for an awesome birthday dinner. And Sunday morning, Jennifer visited with us and had breakfast.

The weather has been so miserably hot so we've been stuck indoors quite a bit. Plus, it doesn't help that James can't walk yet- I don't want him to scrape his legs up while crawling on cement or asphalt.

For my birthday gift from Stephen, he paid for the rest of my purse that I got (Kate Spade Saturday Satchel):

It's not quite this bright blue. But I love it!




0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter