Well, on Monday I heard from the hiring manager that they decided to go with the other candidate. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I'm still shocked. And very disappointed. It would havemade this next year tough, with Stephen finishing his masters degree, but I was definitely up for the challenge and had one foot out the door. So I'm still recovering from the news.
Thomas wanted to join in (James was probably in the background trying to climb something).

I've been lazy with baths lately (OK, all the time) and have been putting both of them in the kitchen sink. It's a tiny bit of a tight fit but that's the beauty of having two little kids. I can't believe James will be one year old in 3 weeks!!!

That means 3 more weeks of bottles and formula. Then we are going to milk! Crazy!


I turn 34 on Monday. I think this birthday will be easy since I'm in the best shape I've been in since the wedding. We are working on the pull up challenge and this morning I was able to do 3.5 pull ups with 35lbs attached to me in 1 minute. Stephen and I are competing against each other. He will most likely win... But not by much.

I'd been at least 2 months since our last date so Stephen and I took Fri off to spend the whole day with each other (to also celebrate my bday and our anniversary). We had a great day! After dropping the kids off at school, we rested then worked out at 9am. Then came home, showered, rested then went out to lunch at Seasons 52. Then we went to the mall for an hr. We were supposed to come home and watch a movie but decided to nap instead. Then Stephen went and picked the kids up while I went grocery shopping.
Tonight, we are going to my parents to have q birthday dinner. Tomorrow morning, Jennifer is stopping by to visit for a short time. I believe she is visiting from FL only for the weekend. She hasn't seen Thomas since he was a year old when we went down to see her.. So that will be fun.


0 comments:
Post a Comment