Friday, October 24, 2014

This Week

This week was... ok. Anxiety was definitely a factor this week. And I think my hormones are crazy so, yeah. Still am not able to get in to the doctor until November 4th... so I am impatiently waiting.

Anyways, I took this Thursday, Friday, Monday off because I've been hording my days off (I have 10 right now) and the Fridays I take off once a month aren't enough to get stuff done around the house AND have time to relax. So I was really excited about that. But before that, this happened (on Wednesday):


That photo was sent to me from daycare. Thomas was running and tripped and fell into the armrest of a rocking chair. Poor little guy. He's doing just fine now- but he has a few nasty looking cuts on his face. I also did this on Wednesday:

It had been three months- and was time to get my haircut. I've really liked wearing it long (although I still wear it up the majority of the time) but I'm not so sure about those bangs. Probably something I just have to get used to.

So, my first day off- Thursday- was yesterday. I literally spent the whole day on my feet doing crappy errands. First up, renting the carpet cleaner to clean the dog pee in the office and Raven puke all over the master bedroom floor. Wheeeee! It did a pretty good job but whilst in the midst of cleaning, I decided that I had had enough and wanted to clear out all the kid's toys in the living room. I was sick of it invading every inch of the living room and wanted to finally make them a play room in the never-used dining room. Stephen was never keen on the idea but I thought it was a good one.

So here is the living room minus all the toys (stuff is off of the carpet so that it can dry):


And here is the kid's new playroom!! There is TONS more space for them to move about and play. Plus they've already started using the empty space in the living room to run around. So far, it seems to work. The only issue we've discovered is, currently, we only have one chair in the play room... so only Stephen or I can sit in it at a time. He has already said we should get a couch for in there.


Making me laugh right now:



Speaking of candy, Stephen and I are going to attempt to take the kids to the Fishers Boo Bash tonight. The plan is to pick them up from daycare around the usual time (5p), take them somewhere local for dinner (like Qdoba) then head over there to do some free trick-or-treating. Then we'd probably head home around 6:45pm (it's about a 25 min drive home). I'm hoping it's not too cold out and that the kids do ok in their costumes.

Speaking of kids, here is Thomas who has really gotten into building with blocks:


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter