I was able to get out with a friend (Kelly) Friday night and we went to Goose the Market for drinks and this AMAZING cheese/meat platter. It was something that I would see/eat in France- it was amazing and I had a blast. Unfortunately we could only be there 1.5 hours before I had to go home.
Just a cute Thomas/mommy picture that I took. I don't know what is up with that boy sticking his hands in his mouth all the time.

Last weekend we decided to do pumpkins. Since Stephen and I are horrible carvers (and I wasn't sure if Thomas would even want his beloved pumpkin cut up) we decided to do markers instead (OMG so much easier!!). So I started with drawing a face on Jame's pumpkin in case Thomas freaked out. Nope. While munching on candy corn, he used washable markers to draw on his pumpkin then insisted that I draw a face on his as well.

James was in on the action of eating candy corn while watching me marker on his pumpkin.

And here are the results. The one on the left is James'.



0 comments:
Post a Comment