Monday, December 1, 2014

Goodbye, November

I feel like November went by so fast. It ended with us hibernating the last 4 days for Thanksgiving weekend. For Thanksgiving, we went to my parents and spent the day there. Here was the feast:



I made the pecan pie from scratch! And it was amazing. Today, I mourned the loss of our Thanksgiving leftovers as I ate the last bit for lunch. So sad. We are talking about hosting both sets of families for Thanksgiving next year. 

A few days before Thanksgiving, Thomas got sick and had to stay home. Here he is on the drive home (with an untouched sucker in his hand):


And this is him minutes after throwing up on the living room carpet. Poor guy!


I had to take a picture of James finally wearing his 6-12 month Gap jeggings. He is adorable! He really got the hang of walking over the weekend and now walks about 90% of the time! How quickly he went from crawling to walking!


Last weekend, I met my boss, Terry, at the movie theater to see Mockingjay (Hunger Games 3rd movie). We had a great time in the leather reclining seats!


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter