Thursday, February 19, 2015

And.... I'm poor







Ugh! My awesome Nexus 7 has been having lots of issues charging (it now takes 18 hours to fully charge and the usb port is lose). But this past weekend, I could not get it to charge. I tried wiggling the cord over and over again and nothing worked. So, I finally gave up and saw that Staples was having $50 off the iPad mini 2 and I went with it.


And here is the child-proof case I got to go with it:


It has a bluetooth keyboard which will be great for meetings and conferences. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but now it's been changed to today. I'm anxiously awaiting.

In other news, I picked up the boys from daycare yesterday and Thomas promptly threw up all over himself in the car. Poor guy. Especially since he then had to sit in it for the next 20 minutes until we got home. Thankfully, there was no fever and he's feeling a lot better. He's staying home with me while I work!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter