Monday, March 2, 2015

Sick Some More

The entire month of February our family was sick. It was the cold that never ended and then 2 weeks ago Thomas threw up all over himself in the car. Norovirus. Again. Of course he then passed it on to poor James who kept throwing up all over himself in his crib. Then Stephen and I got it last Monday evening. And it was awful. I was already out of the office last Monday to stay home with a sick James... but I ended up having to take Tuesday-Thursday off as well because everyone was so sick. I bet I only ended up getting to work out 2 or 3 times the entire month! How disappointing!



But this weekend we got better! Thomas got diarrhea again but now it's gone! I think Sunday was the first full day of everyone being healthy (aside from poor James teething). YEAH!!!! It feels amazing not to be sick any more.

On Saturday, I took Thomas down to Studio 2000 to get his hair cut. He did such an awesome job (with the aid of me holding an iphone that played Thomas the Train videos) so I took him to the candy shop afterward. Of course he chose the biggest sucker they had,



Aren't they such cuties?

Today was the first day that I've had a good workout. And it went really well! And I'm back to calorie counting. Which sucks but is necessary after I went crazy these past couple of weeks and ate everything in sight. Sigh.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter